Shell Gadus high performance greases now available for the Lube-Shuttle® screw cartridge system. The future of clean and efficient greasing.
Greasing equipment with standard grease guns can be a dirty and time-consuming task. As a result, it can be seen as an unwelcome job and sometimes gets skipped.
We’ve now introduced a better alternative available for efficiently greasing equipment: the Lube-Shuttle® Screw Cartridge System. Lube-Shuttle® takes the hassle out of greasing, it is quick, easy and clean.
- 1. Screw cap off
- 2. Push grease slightly over the neck of the tube
- 3. Screw the cartridge into the gun
System benefits include
• No tear-off caps or tools required to open and close after use – reducing waste and minimising risk of potential contamination
• Sealed cartridge with a plunger, operated by vacuum, eliminates the need for the heavy spring and plunger found on a standard grease gun
• Stable 1-inch screw head – tearing off the screw head less likely versus other screw cartridge systems
• The grade used in the grease gun is visible, the fill status can easily be checked
• Lube-Shuttle® cartridges are recyclable. They are made of low-impurity plastic with little residue is left in the cartridge once emptied, product recycling and protection of the environment are optimized;
• Even flow of grease, even if fluidity is low;
• The design of the plunger minimizes leaking and enables almost total consumption of the grease inside the cartridge helping to save time, money and resources.