Bureau Veritas Certification certify that the Management System of the above organisation has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the management system standard detailed below
ISO 14001: 2015 is an international standard for environmental management systems
- provide assurance that the management systematically takes measures to control the organization’s environmental impact;
- provide a guarantee to the organization’s employees, customers, and cooperation partners that the organization takes responsibility in environmental matters;
- demonstrate the compliance of the organization’s operations with regulatory enactments;
- improve the organization’s reputation in the field of environmental protection;
- increase energy efficiency and productivity while reducing costs;
- have the opportunity to monitor and continuously improve the organization’s environmental performance.
ISO 45001:2018 is an occupational health and safety management system
- reduce the number of accidents and occupational diseases;
- improve employee well-being and productivity and reduce stress levels;
- identify and understand the legal requirements;
- set measurable goals for the organization ‘s development, and perform structured risk assessments;
- reassure regulators, customers and other stakeholders of your commitment to best practices in occupational safety and health;
- improve your reputation as an employer;
- obtain an independent confirmation of the compliance of the organization’s labor protection system with the specified requirements.